Link opens a new window
The link corresponds to a highlighted link
Accessibility information to this website
Help us to make our site web accessible, we will be grateful for any suggestion or comment on accessibility, send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This website fulfils the standards recommended by the World Wide Web Consortium - W3C, promoted through the Web Accessibility Initiative - WAI, in order to provide a global access and to eliminate the barriers which prevent any person's right to access to information and communication.
Guidelines followed in this site:
Usable, intuitive and alternative browser systems.
Alternative descriptions in images.
Verifications in the visualization with different browsers and other means.
Use of universal and alternative formats.
Facilitating access to downloads of useful software.
Helping the user who has any problem connected to the site, through the following means :
- OMAC (Public Service Board)
Pal·les Building, 11 Paeria Square, 25007, Lleida
Fax : 973.700.471
- email@example.com is a box for any problem, suggestion or comment on the website and access to its information.
Description this website's accessibility elements:
Sections accessible with tabulations:
By using the tab key, you will have access to the contents of the website, classified as follows: Accessibility section, Languages, Search engine of the website, Main sections of the website, Secondary sections of the menu, Banners, Contents of the website.
Sections accessible key combination:
The key combination to activate these shortcuts depends on the browser and operating system you are using. The most common combinations to access the sections of the website are the keys are:
- In Internet Explorer the keys are: Alt + la tecla que se indica and Intro
- In Firefox las teclas: Alt + Shift + la tecla que se indica
The keys are:
- Lleida City Council:
- Lleida City:
- Cultural Lleida:
- Tourism of Lleida:
- Lleida business:
- Based electronic:
Elements not visible by jumping between sections:
Users who need it can quickly jump from a section to another in the structure of the website, jumping is organized as follows.
Information about links
In this web is used the following icons for gives information about
- The connection is opened in a new windows
- Document in format PDF
- The link corresponds to a highlighted link
- Informative procedure
- Online procedure with Digital Certificate
- Online procedure without Digital Certificate
- Information and conditions of use
- Service for deaf or hearing impaired and/or phonation
Service for deaf or hearing impaired and/or phonation
Deaf or hearing and / or phonation may use the services of the Mediation Center Telephone Ministry of Health, Social Policy and Equality.
This service connects people with hearing impairments or phonation with hearing people.
Click for more information.
Browsers and programmes used in La Paeria website
- PDF format
- To display text documents or data.
- Flash format
- To display animated graphics or multimedia integration.
- Media Player format
- To display videos.
- Real format
- To display videos.
Accessibility with adobe acrobat pdf documents
To read PDF documents, Adobe Acrobat Reader must be set up in your computer. In its full version, Acrobat Reader is composed by an accessibility plug-in for people with visual difficulties:
Adobe website to download Acrobat Reader for different systems
If you have not been able to complete the download, please send us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us the operative system you use.
Useful information about accessibility
You will find below a list of links organized in different useful categories to get more information about accessibility.
Accessibility, rules and technical documents:
- World Wide Web Consortium, a worldwide work group which issues guidelines as regards the site.
- Web Accessibility Initiative of the W3C.
- SIDAR foundation and seminar.
- Guide digital content accessible
- PDF Document - 12MB
Validating links of HTML code, CSS Style sheets and Accessibility:
- HTML code validator.
- CSS style sheets validator.
- Booby validator, verifies various aspects of websites accessibility.
- Taw validator, equivalent to Bobby.
- Cynthia validator, equivalent to Bobby.
- Page Valet validator, equivalent to Bobby, very strict.
INFORMATION ABOUT ACCESSIBILITY VALIDATORS: we must take into account the need to check those aspects that cannot be automatically interpreted. Some validators include a list of points to be checked manually.
Interesting links concerning accessibility:
- Visualizing only texts, very useful.
- Allows the testing of a site's appearance by deactivating different contents such as styles, images, tables, etc.
Other links about accessibility:
- Accessibility section of Microsoft.
Legal regulations concerning accessibility:
- Section of the SIDAR website, very interesting regarding the law and other aspects of websites' accessibility.
Browsers to test the websites:
- Internet Explorer